November 1, 2015

Kolton's First Halloweeeeeeen!



For me, any holiday spans more than just that one day, there are so many events leading up to the actual day. Halloween, is no different, pumpkin patches, carving pumpkins, I love it all! Last week, we each decorated a pumpkin, well, Keith and I, took turns doing Kolton's. Kolton was a bit cranky, so the fun was short lived and the pumpkins ended up not turning out that great. But they were kinda cute, and I proudly displayed them on our patio ledge :)

Some of our decor.. somehow managed to not get photos of our front door or the inside decor :( I totally thought I had taken some until I looked through my camera. & I have already taken it all down and replaced it with fall decor for Thanksgiving! 



Halloween day! Pretty much every plan I had, fell through. Got to love when that happens. But we tried to enjoy the evening, we went downtown to our local towns Halloween bash. Everyone loved Kolton's costume, I must say, he was pretty darn cute (& matched his mama) It was freezing cold, my dad came with us, it got dark fast, and I ended up not taking many photos. I get distracted far too easily. But he technically got to trick or treat! He got a good bit of candy, mostly suckers (I think people thought he was older than what he really is haha) Anyway, we tried out a new restaurant while we were out, Babes Chicken Dinner (or something along those lines) really interesting place with good food! Would not mind going again! :) 


xoxo
Jamie

 







No comments:

Post a Comment