June 22, 2015

Fathers Day & Claire's 13th Birthday

         We had a small get together with my oldest brothers family and some family friends to celebrate both Fathers day and my sweet niece Claire's 13th birthday party. We did not get to come to her birthday party so we figured this would be a great way to celebrate such a special birthday.  It was so nice to be surrounded by family and friends & so many kids! This was Keith's very first Fathers day & I hope he enjoyed the day, we were dodging rain and at times couped up inside my dads RV.. all 11 of us. (Good thing my dad's RV is BIG) We managed to get through the day with only one child getting hurt.. which if you know the Nobles "clan" you know this is AMAZING.. haha. Kolton was loved on by everyone there.. although not sure he was all that thrilled about Chrissy.. he cried when she held him.  He seemed to love the rest of the girls though! 

It really was a special day all around:

New Traditions..
I knew I wanted to get something special for her, 13 is a milestone, thirTEEN deserves recognition.  I wanted to incorporate my mom somehow. My mom and Claire were very close & so my dad and I talked about it and came up with (what we think is) a brilliant idea.. and then came the birth of a new tradition.  I figured a piece of jewelry was perfect for a "young lady" I wanted it to come from somewhere classic... Tiffany's made the cut.  But then what? My mom loved jewelry that had hearts on it. She almost always had at least one piece of jewelry on that had a heart on it, & my dad told me the very first piece of jewelry he bought her had a heart on it. So a heart it is. 

Claire received a dainty little silver heart necklace. "A piece of Mimi's heart"  Each girl, as they turn 13 will receive, the same or a very similar piece of jewelry from the same exact place. (& not just the Noble's girls, this is for EACH girl, Claire, Aby, Chrissy, Keli, Kailynn, Kamryn, Kiki & Breelynn)----(not sure about the boys.. we have 4 years to think about the boys, Brian is the lucky one, he gets to be the surprised one haha!)

New Daddy's:
Happy fathers day to this amazing guy right here, my husband, my best friend, the father of our perfect little boy! I am so lucky to have you by my side raising our little boy. I hate to admit that I was in so much pain after giving birth that Keith pretty much took care of Kolton by himself for a few days. In just the short time he has been a daddy(exactly one month) he has already shown himself to the an absolutely amazing father. Kolton is so blessed to have you as his daddy!♥
I also can't forget that he is an amazing uncle as well! I am so blessed to have found a man that cares just as much for my nieces and nephews as I do. & at times has even been a caretaker of some of them on different occasions. Seeing how much he cares for, and helps take care of my nieces and nephews was a glimpse for me of how he would be as a father, and that glimpse told me he would be an amazing father, because he was an amazing uncle!
So... Happy Fathers Day to the best, Daddy/Uncle/Husband there is
&
Happy Birthday to the sweetest 13 year old! :)

xoxo Jamie


Outfit Details:
Shirt - H&M
Kolton's Onesie - Itzy Bitzy Beauty
Koltons Teal pants - Babies R Us
Koltons leggings - Belle and Beau Boutique
Keith's Shirt - Zoey's Attic



No comments:

Post a Comment