January 1, 2015

Baby Bump: 20 Weeks

I can't believe I am halfway through my pregnancy!!
It is all going by so fast. I keep thinking things will slow down,
but time just keeps moving right along.

This week you are the size of a Mango.
We had our anatomy scan this week.
Didn't know I wouldn't be finding out the results until my next appointment.
..... so we wait ....
The tech did tell me that you are 13oz :)
You were real lazy during this ultrasound.
Pretty sure I am feeling you more.. I am still unsure.
but it's got to be you...
I have been super emotional this week. 
I cry over EVERY THING.
Keith says I am picking fights too...
Guess I am irritable and emotional.
I am eating more... and more... and more..
but, weight gain is still at +3lbs.
Trying to pick out a crib and dresser for you.
We *hopefully* are going to go look at one set tomorrow in the store :)
It's probably pointless to set up your room knowing we are moving..
But I can't help it.. I am too excited!!




Baby Kolton <3


xoxo Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment