December 2, 2014

Bye, Bye, Facebook!

For the most part anyway. 
I still have access to my photography page for obvious reasons. 
My pregnancy group and my boutique and model group. But that is it.


It was actually very hard to press the deactivate button, but I did it, and it felt so great!
I used to love Facebook. Being able to communicate with old friends, share photos etc.
However, lately, to me, Facebook just seems like a place for people to stir up drama.
It is incredibly annoying. The amount of untrue stories being circulated. The posts BASHING
other people for being different.... It is insane. I also hated that I no longer had actual
control of what would show up in my news feed. Got to love having an 8 year old little girl standing over your shoulder as you are scrolling and a naked photo of Channing Tatum pops up.
That's great if someone else wants to see that. I don't. And my 8 year old niece certainly does
not need to see it. Anyway, point is, Facebook, has become a place I do not like. Maybe
I will reactivate it after awhile.. and you may see it reactivated for short periods of time(so that
I can pull info I need off of that page) But for now you can keep up with me here on the blog
or on my Instagram account @JamieBraggPhoto :)


xoxo Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment