January 2, 2014

Let's be real, 2014

    I have not been on in quite awhile. Life got intense. Life got real. I either just did not have time to blog, or felt that life was too depressing to blog. Coming into 2014 and reflecting on the past year, I feel like I tried to cover up the bad and pretend it did not exist. But was it really that bad? Or is it the same stuff every one goes through in their life? These "bad" things we go through in life, are they really that bad or are they stepping stones in life to helping us grow and becoming a better version of ourselves. I am choosing to believe that the bad helps us to grow. So in 2014 I am going to do the best I can to document my life at all times, the good & the bad.

   This new year was just Keith and I at home with the dogs. I have been sick for a week and was not feeling well enough to do anything. Maybe ringing in the new year just the two of us at home, calm and quiet was a good sign for the rest of the year. With that, I hope that all my family and friends have a fantastic 2014 :)




xoxo ~ Jamie


No comments:

Post a Comment