July 21, 2013

Exploring at the lake!


Yesterday, we headed out to Lake Corpus Christi to do some exploring. The park is such a beautiful place! We all decided we would definitely make plans to come back when it was much cooler. Did I mention the heat? It was far too hot for our little expedition, I am pretty sure I was on the verge of a heat stroke by the time we left. Of course I am the idiot that was so busy taking pictures, that I was also busy forgetting that I had a bottle of water I should be drinking from!

Anyhow, I ended up finding some absolutely stunning places to do photos. I can not wait to take Claire back for her photo shoot! The lake level was really low, which enabled us to get to places that people probably are not able to get to! My brother, sister in law and two of the kids ended up leaving before myself, Keith, Claire and Chrissy because of the heat, but overall we all had a great time and can not wait to get back out there!


















No comments:

Post a Comment